Big event coming! 20,000+ users downloaded Amazon Shopping latest version on 9Apps for free every week! It has been a popular app for a long time. This hot app was released on 2018-03-21. 9Apps believe you can enjoy yourself in this funny app.
* Customers are able to shop millions of products on any of Amazon's sites around the world from a single app
*Use Alexa to help you shop—just use your voice to search for products on Amazon, track your orders, and reorder your favorite items. Tap the microphone icon and say “where’s my stuff?” to access open orders. Reorder products by saying “reorder paper towels” or “buy more batteries”.
* Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, customer support, Wish Lists, create or find a baby or wedding registry, order tracking, and more
* Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and check availability using Scan It
* Check out Gold Box Deals - including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals, and get automatically notified when new deals become available
* Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Sign-up for automatic shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives
* Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
The Amazon Shopping app lets you shop millions of products and manage your Amazon orders from anywhere. Browse, shop by department, compare prices, read reviews, share products with friends, and check the status of your orders.
Compare prices and availability by typing in your search, scanning a barcode or an image with your camera, or using your voice. Never miss a deal with easy access to Lightning Deals and the Deal of the Day. You can also sign-up for shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives. You have full access to your Shopping Cart, Wish Lists, payment and Prime shipping options, Subscribe & Save order history, and 1-Click settings, just like on the full Amazon.com site. All Amazon Shopping app purchases are routed through Amazon's secure servers to encrypt and safeguard your personal information.
Important Note Regarding Permissions
Please note that the Amazon Shopping app requires access to the following services to operate properly:
* Contacts: This permission is used to so that you can access your phone contacts from the Amazon app for the purposes of sending Amazon gift cards and inviting friends to use the Amazon app.
* SMS: This permission is used to simplify the process of phone number verification when creating an Amazon account registered to your mobile phone number.
* Camera: This permission is for Scan It, a new way to search for items quickly by scanning them with your camera.
* Flashlight: This permission is used to turn on the flash when using Scan It in low light conditions.
* Microphone: This permissions is used to support Voice Search and Voice Shopping Assistant features.
* Location: Location permissions are used to assist customers in searching for Amazon Lockers near their current location.
* Account: This permission is used for integration with Facebook and other social networks you have connected to your device to allow you to share products with friends and family.
* Phone: This permission is used to pre-populate and dial the Amazon Customer Service number.
* Storage: This permission is required to support notifications in China.
* Wifi: This permissions is used when setting up either a Dash Button or Dash Wand using the Amazon Shopping app.
OS Requirements: Requires Android OS 4.1or higher and a rear-facing camera. The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for "Amazon Tablet" to install the app and begin shopping.
Still worry about the size of the installation package? This top Shopping app is just 50.2M. Smaller applications but more sophisticated 3D scenes and lower traffic consumption. 9Apps also provides other hot Shopping apps(games) for android mobile phone. Discover the most popular Android applications on 9Apps.
AR View is now available on Android. AR View helps you make better shopping decisions by allowing you to visualize the products in your own living space, so you can make sure they fit your style. Simply open the Amazon App, tap on the camera icon and choose AR View. To use AR view on Android devices, you will first have to download the Google ARCore App from the Play store. AR View is only available for customers using Pixel, Pixel +, Pixel 2, Pixel 2+, S7, S8, Note 8 on Android 7.0 and up.